04 May 2017

What to do Weekends #224 ~ Happy May and National Day of Prayer

Welcome to Shoestring Elegance and the What to do Weekends Party!
Happy May!! 
I'm so very glad you are here!  I've have been pinning away, during the week, so, Please do check out the Party Board!  
Today, In the US, is the National day of prayer.  Will you join me in prayer for each other, for our world and leaders?! I will be praying for each and every one of you. 
Onto this week's features! You are all AAMaazzing!!From Rosemary and Thyme A Romantic Vintage Styled Table Awww, just dreamy....
If you aren't already following Linda and myself,   please do so now with one of the following links!
You can find Linda Blogging here @ Crafts a la Mode
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
You can connect with me right here Shoestring Elegance
Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest 
Thanks!
From Penny's Vintage Home this beautiful Shabby Chic Globe Love this!!
From Across the Boulevard this really fun May Day Flower Basket! LOVE!
From Tschi Tschi these yummy Cheesecake Blueberry Muffins In Glass
From Purple Hues and Me these quite different and quite beautiful Twisted paper Napkin Flowers I bet it's not what you thought!
From Interior Frugalista this super cute Chair Spindle Wooden Garden Caddy Stunning!
from the Jenny Evolution Chocolate Mandarin Orange Cake YUMMO! Me, please. :) 
From Heart handmade UK Dreamy Interiors Vintage Shabby Chic British Country Home Style So much gorgeous Inspiration!
From The Country Chic Cottage this adorable DIY Mason Jar Fairy House Too cute!! 
And, last but not least, Strength and Sunshine share her yummy recipe for these Gluten Free Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
Many Blessings to you all,
Theresa
If you were featured, help yourself to our Feature Button!
Be sure to pop over to Linda's @ Crafts a la Mode, now, to see if you were one of Linda's Features!
With that said, the party is open! Please join in and have some fun and pop around, visit, even share some "Bloggy" love with your fellow bloggers. :)
*Disclaimer: Please note, by joining What to do Weekends and providing a link to the party you are giving us permission to use our photos to promote the party on all Social Media Outlets, as well as, here on the Blog. All links and/or photos shared will be linked either directly back to the original Blog or to the Link Party.*





8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my May Day Flower Basket in your features, Theresa! I'm delighted you like it. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're happy, Beverly. I loved your pretty May Day flowers.
      Happy Weekend, my friend. 😊
      Theresa.

      Delete
  2. What a nice surprise to see my shabby chic globe included in your features this week....thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Penny, I love your Globe!! I'm thinking I need one too! 😊 It's just my style. Thank you so much for sharing. Happy Weekend!
      Theresa

      Delete
  3. Hi Theresa, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Theresa for featuring my Antique Chair Spindle Garden Caddy! Wishing you a beautiful Sunday.
    Marie|The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete

I love, love your comments and I do read every single one. They totally make my day. If you have a specific question, make sure I can answer you back by adding your email to your google/blog account! Thanks so much for the visit.